Sunday, August 06, 2006

When I'm wrong, I say I'm wrong...ok sometimes...

Alright, first up let me say, it's way hot here. I thought it wasn't going to be as hot as they make it out, but dudes, it's WAY hot down here. And I'm saying this after spending a week in the furnace that is Windsor. I can't tell if it's the humidity in Ontario or the plain old Texas heat, but I think I'm catching something from the air conditioning. And that isn't good.

Dallas, as always, is awesome. We have had so much fun. Jen picked me up at the airport yesterday and we were off. Costco, movies, dinner, a short sleep overnight, up and at'em today and off to three scrapbook stores, a party store, a dollar store, and the grocery store. Then we came home and I hammered off two layouts. Which was so much fun. I'm so close to finishing the Europe album.

So when Jen picked me up she told me this hilarious story about how she was sitting beside Mike Myers on her flight back from L.A. Yes, THAT Mike Myers. Apparently he had to keep climbing over her to use the washroom and she wasn't that fazed. I'm all "DUDE, you were sitting beside Wayne! Shhaawing!" I told her she should have said to him "'ow's it goin' eh?"

I will definitely have to give her the tutorial on Eric Lindros for future flights she takes. Because if she ends up beside him? Oh...there are no words...

No comments: