Thursday, August 03, 2006

Mis-adventures

Today I begin leg one of the journey to Dallas. Which I'm pretty excited about. I've been looking forward to this weekend for about three weeks now. And mostly because I want to get away and not have to think for a few days.

I booked myself into a hotel in Auburn Hills. I figured this way, I won't have to worry about getting across the border and making it to the airport in time for my flight. I fly out at nine tomorrow morning which would have meant I would have had to leave at 5:30 am. Instead I can get up and leave the hotel around 7:30 or so. Which is so much nicer. And I get the chance to check out the outlet mall there.

I really can't wait, can't wait to relax, can't wait to see my friends, can't wait to hang out, can't wait to do some shopping, just can't wait to have some fun.

And believe it or not, Dallas is actually COOLER than it is here.

No comments: