Saturday, August 12, 2006

Soak up the sun Saturday

I woke up the other day and realized that the summer is almost over. Which always makes me sad for some odd reason, even though I hate the heat. And being in Windsor this year has made me realize how much I dislike the heat. Especially when I've been stuck out there in it for various work activities.

So today, since summer is almost over, I decided to lay outside and get some sun. Got myself all comfortable and stretched out in the sun with my bikini top kind of unhooked at the neck so I didn't get a tan line and wouldn't you just know it, my cousin's dog suddenly is licking my face and sniffing my head. Add in the fact that I was listening to my iPod so I had no idea just what the heck was going on and you have yourself a nice little embarassing moment. Lovely.

Ended up coming in and showering so I could take her two kids out to the store and get some treats and a couple of movies. It was fun. Totally love having the opportunity to be "auntie".

No comments: