Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Good day

Today? Was a good day. For those who know me, and know what I do, you can do a little google search and see what I'm talking about. For those who don't, email me and I'll tell you what it was.

Today was one of those stand on your feet for 8 hours of a 12 hour day kind of day and because I was dressed up, my legs and feet are a little sore. But that's ok because it was worth it.

Tomorrow will be another good day that I will look forward to the end of. But the best part of the day will be the visit to the office of my manager with her new baby for a little welcome baby luncheon. Can't wait to see everyone together, can't wait for everyone to see her and the babe, and can't wait to just spend some time together enjoying things outside of work.

The best day will be Saturday though. That day will include a nice morning sleeping in!

No comments: