Sunday, December 16, 2007

Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow?

I think it might have been overkill at "Let it snow" because we have been walloped. I'm not kidding. And this isn't me all Canadian saying "oh that's nothing....when I was a kid we used to get four feet of snow and still go to school!" This is bad.

Thankfully I had already planned to stay in town tonight as we're going to the Keith Urban show in town. But still, I'm a little scared about driving home tomorrow. It took someone else I know three hours to get to Chatham with limited visibility! That's about 45 mins to an hour normally!

But I do have to say, it's kind of funny because my brother in law just got a new snow blower and he hasn't really had a chance to put it to use this winter (a couple of inches isn't really all that good for one of these things...you want the snow storms like we've got now that dump about 30 cm an hour to blast through). Well, the funny thing is, two of his neighbours have come over already to clean out the driveway. Meaning there isn't going to be much for him to do!

No comments: