Saturday, December 22, 2007

Bring us some figgy pudding

Ok, that's it, I'm done. Well, not quite done. But almost done. Sort of done. Well, I'm done. Other people are not done. So I have to help them be done. Then I'm done.

That is how I describe my final plans for the holidays. Last night I tripped on over to the States to pick up a couple of things and lo and behold...sold out. And it wasn't like it was a fight for dolls in the toy department. These were electronics....FOR ADULTS. Well, not those kind of electronics...so now I have to go and get them here in Canada. Sucks!

I took my car in the other day for the oil change and brake service and also got it all cleaned inside...nice. I love it. That was last on my list. Now it's off to London for the holidays. Have to make a couple of stops then it's pick up the kids and go to the theatre for our annual tradition of seeing a play.

No comments: