Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Because I have the time

Man what a difference having three extra hours makes! I managed to get packed for Toronto, get organized for tomorrow (road trip at 6:30 a.m.? Yikes!) and get my stuff packed for the crop on Saturday. Now I'm about to shower, change my sheets, put my laundry away and get to bed. But first, I've been tagged by Jen, unfortunately I don't know seven people without making Jen's list have to post twice, so I'll just do this for me....here goes....

Rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random - some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names - link to them
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

1. I'm double jointed in my right hand. I can get my thumb to bend all the way back in a weird way.

2. I'm completely addicted to shopping in the States now that the dollar is so ridiculously low. I keep thinking of places I want to go.
3. My memory is completely shot. I can't remember anything I need unless I write it down. Case in point, this morning I realized I forgot my boots at my cousin's house. In addition to forgetting several other items at her place on Sunday (which we went back for) and then forgetting my aunts cell phone a second time when we dropped the kids off.

4. I'm constantly waiting for "the other shoe to drop". It's horribly pessimistic of me but I can't help it. I always expect bad things to happen eventually.

5. I have this thing about travelling now. I really want to go away somewhere cool but I'm trying to balance that with paying off my last student loan. Fiji is the next big one. But I have to wait for Elaine's schedule to open up since it's a friend of hers we're going to see.

6. I have this recurring feeling that I'm a bad friend because I don't really keep in touch with people. It makes me feel so guilty it's not funny. It's not that I'm trying to be a bad friend, just that time seems to get away from me for some strange reason.

7. This time of year is my favourite because it means cool nights, warm blankets, good television and the wonderful excuse of it being cold enough to drink hot chocolate. I can actually taste the hot chocolate as I look outside at all the fall colours changing.

No comments: