Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Good things

This weekend was the big Halloween party weekend and it was also "no-sleep 2007" weekend. I had the kids with me at my cousin's for her daughter's 10th birthday. Last night I did my mountain of laundry and thankfully today I was able to get out of work early due to toxic fumes in the office from the roofers. I'm taking this time to pack for tomorrow/Thursday as I am off to London and Toronto for a town hall with our CEO and media strategy development on Thursday. Then it's back to Windsor and repack for the weekend in London and the all day crop there.

You know your life is sad when you actually look forward to room service and a nice bubble bath. But hey, I'm staying at the Four Seasons Toronto, so why wouldn't I look forward to that???

From this week it's just eight weeks to Christmas and the warm weather is completely throwing me off. Let's hope I can stay healthy since I want to spend a few days after Christmas in Forth Worth. Good thing though, my two packages I had been waiting on arrived today. One from Luxe Designs (woo hoo, thanks ladies!) and one from Crafty Scrapper for the crop donation.

A few photos to keep you sated until I'm back...



No comments: