Thursday, October 04, 2007

What a drag it is getting old

I don't know what's been wrong with me the last couple of weeks. I've been really dragging it and it sucks. For some odd reason my knees have also decided to give up on me and have been aching for about three weeks now. Who knows what that's about.

I also had to change allergy medications because the other one just isn't working. Finally gave in and went for acupuncture for my sinuses as well.

I tell you, this getting older thing really sucks. I liked it better when my metabolism was faster, when my legs didn't ache, when everything didn't crack when I moved and also when these stray grey hairs didn't pop up everywhere.

I hear it's all downhill from here though. Wait til I have kids they say! Yikes!

Looking forward to a long weekend. REST! For the wicked!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I was just asking Brandy today "when did we suddenly get to be old?!" Man, it kicks your butt some days!