Sunday, April 22, 2007

Checking in...

So I have just arrived home from the day long "croptacular". That would be the all day scrapbooking thing. Which was fun. I can't believe I'm still awake though. I am exhausted. It has been a whirlwind of a week and I'm ready to crash.

Didn't get as many pages done as I wanted to. I had planned to work on ten two page layouts and oodles of cards. Of course I overpacked. So I was left with no cards done yet piles of products to work with (including my stamps, which I lugged upstairs in the heat on Friday). I managed to get seven two page spreads done. Which turned out cute. Got to play with the great Luxe stuff too. I'll post when I get home and get them captured on digital format.

Off to bed though. The girls will be clamoring for me early. I know it. And we have to go sell Girl Guide cookies....sigh....no rest for the wicked.

No comments: