Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Little Things

It's the little things I tell you...

I'm trying to get used to the new town but it's not pleasant. This is apparently allergy and poor air quality capital and my allergies have been KILLER the past two weeks. Today I sat at my desk and was so dizzy that I almost fell off my chair.

Finding a good walk in clinic has been difficult.

Friends who send you packages are so awesome. Jen sent me a lovely little package with class kits in it from her teachings with Pam and I can't wait to make up the cool little things.

The rain in this city is incredible. It pours like a torrential downpour and then is sunny five minutes later.

I've gotten back into the habit of sitting down with a good book. First on the list is Persuasion by Jane Austen.

Getting organized is the bomb.

Getting the gym, however, is not.

Tunes on the iPod is a fantastic way to spend time.

Reruns suck this year.

It feels weird not having a summer job.

I'm glad I'm not working at Costco this year though, as much as I miss my friends, knowing that this time last year I was working 75 hour weeks makes me grateful for the well paying job I have now.

I can't stop thinking about a friend of mine from high school that I've lost touch with.

New shoes make anyone happy.

No comments: