Monday, June 12, 2006

A picture is worth a thousand words

So the picture below is of us scrapbooking on Saturday:








Oh right, I FORGOT MY FREAKING CAMERA ON THE KITCHEN TABLE WHEN WE LEFT.

You know, you would think I would have this down by now. Scrapbook supplies, water, diet coke, snacks, CAMERA, other things. Sigh. What can I say, I'm completely organized when it comes to SOME stuff, yet horribly organized when it comes to the rest of it.

The best part though, was that I asked my brother in law to swing by with it and bring the girls since the lady across from me was my niece's former pre-school teacher. He ended up forgetting it as well.

Oh well. I managed to get ten layouts almost completely done. I have to do a few things to them. Like add paint to a couple of chipboard letters and come up with an interesting way of journaling on a few others. My sister says "you leave no space for journaling" and I say "the pictures speak for themselves" and my sister says "not in 300 years when the books get handed down" and I say "what the hell have you been snacking on at the canteen...300 years...sheesh". Clearly we have a good time together.

Pictures of layouts to come. I have to say, this has been some of my best work. (Hint hint to Jen and Pam.........)

No comments: