Monday, July 16, 2007

Four more sleeps to CHA

Or what I like to call: Let's pretend you're not turning a year older tomorrow. Yup that's right, four more sleeps until I leave lovely Windsor for the bustling metropolis of "outside Chicago". Well, I know it's just a suburb of Chicago, but still, if it's near the airport, it's not in Chicago.

I'm heading out to CHA or the Craft and Hobby Association summer show. Jen (www.jenidallas.typepad.com) (let me say I hate Google Blogger or Blogger Google or Blogger Beta or Blogger #$%@ because I can't link properly) and her lovely Luxe ladies (www.luxedesigns.com) are debuting their next lines of scrapbook supplies and she has a pass for little old me to go and check out what's new. I get to see all the cool new products being launched by all the companies and decide what I want to save my money for, and what I just want to have right away. We all know it's going to be the latter rather than the former.

Counting down the days man. Especially since this week is shaping up to be kind of hell like at work.

In other news, I turn 32 tomorrow which is almost mid-thirties (TM Jessica Simpson) which is almost 35 which is almost dead! KIDDING! I don't know why 32 bothers me more than 31 but it is. And not because I'm not doing anything for my birthday (seriously, once you get old, you like to just mellow and enjoy a glass of wine on your b-day and not worry about the rest), I think it's more of the "what have I done with my life this year" kind of thinking. Who knows though. I still feel like I'm 25. Well, emotionally anyway.

FOUR MORE SLEEPS! Yup, that's what I'm going with.

No comments: