Tuesday, July 24, 2007

CHA recap

So CHA was awesome. Really awesome. I didn't really know what to expect but it was so much fun. Not just walking the show and seeing as much of the new stuff as I could, but also hanging out with the Luxe team. Seriously. These ladies (and Paolo and Kipps!) are the most friendly, wonderful people a girl could be friends with. As I said to Jen yesterday, they made me feel so welcome. And the best part is, I am actually going to get to help them out a bit this year. Can't wait for CHA-W in Anaheim in February. That will be awesome too.

Also excited about the new products I managed to score. I already have a few layouts I want to put together. But for now, the few layouts that made it onto the display at the show. A few more made it into the new catalogue.



Oh and Cuttlebug and Cricut weren't the only "celebrities" I managed to see on the trip. Also managed to bump into Bob Guiney aka The Bachelor in the DTW airport whilst getting my baggage.


No comments: