Friday, October 17, 2008

New Addition



Introducing Dexter. Our new addition to the house.

He's a bit of a brat. Likes to cause trouble. But he's funny and absolutely cute so we forgive him. Even when he's chewing my computer cord.

However, when he's really cute is when he's doing the unexpected. Like walking along the edge of the bathtub when one of us is in the shower (and falling in the tub with the water running with me or falling in the toilet with my roommate). Last night was especially hilarious when he discovered he could crawl UP my pyjama bottom legs and eventually got stuck. Or when he thought my skirt was a toy and he crawled underneath it and jumped up and down on my legs to bat at the thing. Personally I think the cutest is when he goes under the sheets and acts all crazy and then pops his head out all "what, I wasn't doing anything".

Now if we could just get through to him that he does his business in the litter box it would be a good thing!

1 comment:

Mary said...

awww, how cute!! Kittens are so much fun!!!