Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Recovering

It may seem as if for every step you take in a forward direction you slip back a few steps as well, but appearances can be deceptive. If you could see life from a higher perspective you would realize that even your backward steps are taking you forward. Keep moving.

~Sally Brompton, CANCER, August 26, 2008

It's been a very crazy week and a half with a lot of unexpected events occurring. I can't say that it's been good to go through them, but it's been good to come out of them. Or rather, good to be on this side of them. But today, after charging another $1400 on my already smoking credit card for my next semester's worth of courses, I was this close to a little bit of a breakdown. Then I read my horoscope and had my little saving grace for the day. Let's hope that it's true and that this is the start of something good.

No comments: