Saturday, August 04, 2007

Long Weekend

I love long weekends. LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM. If only because it gives me an extra day to do whatever it is that I'm doing for the weekend. And this weekend I am doing nothing but sleeping and crafting. Yup, finally getting to play just for me.

But first, I have to come clean about my little adventures last night. I decided that I was going to go to The Scrapbook Zone last night to check out their Freaky Friday offerings. Except, it wasn't the Friday for Freakiness. I was thinking it was July 27 but it was actually August 3 yesterday. And no, I'm not that stupid, I'm just losing track of time.

Anyways...I digress...I went to the Zone to check out a few things and since I was heading over to mail a package of chocolate (seriously, $4.80 at the U.S. Post Office and $23.00 at the Canadian one? What the hell is that?) I decided to go check it out. Well, I spent a little bit of money. But it's all good because I used my 40% off coupon to get this:


Which I haven't actually used yet. But I have big plans!

So today I slept until about nine but then got up, had some breakfast and went back to bed for a few hours. Yes, I'm lazy, deal with it. I then hit Michael's because I am sick and tired of my crappy ass paper cutter. Then I came home and went to town. I'm so lucky because I scored some new Luxe stuff and have completely fallen in love with the Pashmina line. No seriously. Three of the five pages I worked on today are all Pashmina. Love love love it! It's so cute.

And then I saw my big mess and decided to quit for the day. Because I said I was going to take it easy this weekend people! Besides, I still have two days to play left!! Woo hoo!

No worries, pictures will come soon.

No comments: