Thursday, November 16, 2006

Nothing to say really

I've been toying with posting for the last three days. But then I realize that I really didn't have anything to say. Sure I've had stuff going on, but nothing monumental. Which I think is the curse of having the online blog...what do you do when you have nothing to say?

Staying with my sister and the kids was awesome. Which might provide me with one thing to say, as my youngest niece gets older, she gets funnier. She tried to convince me she couldn't eat her pineapple because it had fat on it. Not because she is anti-fat, just that she doesn't like meat that has a little bit of gristle through it. So the veins in the fruit looked like fat to her. Her little drama-sode was enough to melt even the coldest hearts. Love her.

I'm also trying to decide if I want to go over to Novi, MI this weekend or wait a couple of weeks to get some shopping done. I could go this weekend and also hit Sephora for a new eye shadow combo. Or I could wait it out and just make due with what I have. I have to hit The Limited Too to pick up new outfits for the kiddies. I'm sticking to my budget this year for Christmas. No over spending on the girls.

I want to spend the weekend doing things like sleeping. Or crafting. Or cleaning. Or organizing. Sigh...decisions decisions decisions...

No comments: