Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Yup, that's me...

Last weekend when I went in to write my two exams the lady in the testing centre said to me "oh so YOU'RE the student..." and I laughed. Yup, that's me. Crazy girl.

Sadly, it took me less time to write TWO exams than the kid writing the exam (and dealing with a killer chest infection) two cubes away. The lady was surprised I finished so quickly but really, there's only so much you can say about federalism and public policy. At least for me. My mind went blank about 20 minutes before I sat down.

And really, two exams wasn't that bad. At least not now. Considering some of the stuff I've had to write and have completed in two hours in my job, this was nothing. At least I got to study for these ones!

Thankfully I have two weeks off to read actual books I like until the next class starts!

No comments: