Saturday, December 13, 2008

Tagged

I'm stealing this from Jen's blog...

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper...there's something to be said for piles of presents wrapped up all pretty under the tree. And I love finding cute paper to do it in.
2. Real tree or Artificial? None. I don't have a tree...but the house I spend Christmas at has an artificial one!
3. When do you put up the tree? November 30...my sister's birthday.
4. When do you take the tree down? Shortly after New Year's...
5. Do you like eggnog? Ew. No.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? There are so many...but ones I still have are the Cabbage Patch Dolls and my first doll...aptly named Holly. She's one of the old fashioned ones that her eyes open and close when she's lying down. I think the best part of this gift is watching my niece's face when she figured out her eyes open and close when you lay her down.
7. Hardest person to buy for? I think I fret too much over what to buy people...so that makes it hard...I always end up getting good gifts though.
8. Easiest person to buy for? My nieces...of course!
9. Do you have a nativity scene? No.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards. Mail. I like to make my cards so I try to get some out every year. Last year I had no time so I sent out "hello spring" cards.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I don't think there was one! Oh wait, I was broken up with shortly before Christmas...so maybe that counts!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? White Christmas
13. When do you start shopping? Sometime around mid November
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Nope
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Breakfast, cinammon buns and tea.
16 color lights on tree? white
17. Favorite Christmas song? Oh Holy Night or Angels we have heard on high
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel, I live away from family
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Absolutely...and I can't ever forget the ninth reindeer Rudolph, or my niece has a fit.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Grouchy people or idiots who are so wrapped up in themselves they don't realize there are other people out in the world.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Red and white. But I like all kinds of colours...
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Uh, Turkey...is there anything else? Oh and Tortierre...yum!
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? To spend time with family and friends!

No comments: