Saturday, September 13, 2008

TAG, I'm it

I've been tagged by Jen and since I can never say no to a "dare" (or other things for that matter) I have to do it...so here goes:

The rules:

A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs & replace any question that they dislike with a new question.

B) Tag 8 people to do this quiz.

1.How many songs are on your iPod?

I think about 1700. I've been bad lately. Normally I download the weekly free tune and end up downloading a few other songs that get stuck in my head. The last three weeks my iPod has been sitting in the player rather than in my purse. I think losing it for a few days really screwed with me.

2. What music would you want played at your funeral?

I'll change this one to What would you want people to say at your funeral?

There's so many songs that I absolutely love and they would all be so sullen and sad that it would be hard to think about it (or decide for that matter) so instead I'll say what I want people to say or really think at my funeral. And that would be that I hope people would say that I lived my life. That I had a good life. That it was full of love and laughter. That they admired my choices and my independence and my sense of adventure. And that they would move forward trying to give as much as I have to others.

3.What magazines do you have subscriptions to?

O magazine and O at home, Creating Keepsakes, and these two cake decorating magazines that are actually cool.

4. What is your favorite scent?

Freshly cut grass and new babies.

5. If you had a million dollars that you could only spend on yourself, what would you do with it?

I'd travel and take others with me. Believe it or not, Disney would be my first trip. I know it's not really the rules to spend it on taking others with me but that IS spending it on me. Because you can't really do something fun without someone to enjoy it with. And I'd like to have my friends and family with me. Besides, that's happiness to me, sharing happiness with others.

6. What is your theme song?

If it feels good do it by Sloan. Actually, anything by Sloan because their sound is totally me.

7. Do you trust easily?

Sadly yes. And it's always the wrong people. The good news is, I trust about five people and get burned by four but end up with one really great person to show for it, so that's alright. Besides, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger right?

8. Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think?

Always always always think before I act. Sometimes too long. Which is a downfall in some instances. There's nothing wrong with just doing. (Or just thinking for that matter.)

9.Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?

Yes. Lots. Things that I won't get in to. Things that I did allude to in my last blog. But again, what doesn't kill you...

10. Do you have a good body-image?

Yes and no. I beat myself up in moments of black here and there. But for the most part my attitude is this: if they only like me for what I look like, then they aren't worth my time.

11. Is being tagged fun?

It's a good prompt, but I don't know enough people most of the time for these things. It's kind of like those forwards that make you send an email to 1200 people or you'll die in the street from a pumpkin falling from the sky...

12. What websites do you visit daily?

My regular blogs, newspapers, news sites, and some other funny gossipy sites to balance it all out. Facebook of course...but only to see what's new with everyone. The great thing about Facebook is that I have reconnected with piles of people that I lost track of after school and reconnecting with them has meant more to me than I can really explain.

13. What have you been seriously addicted to lately?

Felicity on DVD. And scrabble on the computer.

14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?

Strong, caring, trusting, friendly, incredibly smart. She's one of those people who I met with others that burned me and it was a good thing that I trusted her. Her prescence in my life has meant more to me than anything. I turn to her for advice, laughs, escape and fun. She is definitely a kindred spirit.

15. What’s the last song that got stuck in your head? Change this one too, what's the last thing that got stuck in your head?

It's Peanut from Jeff Dunham...and it's the "search your feelings Jef-fa-fa" stupid thing!!!

16.What’s your favorite item of clothing?

Flannel pyjamas. Or my penguin slip on slippers that I bought at Target last Christmas.

17. Do you think Rice Crispies are yummy?

Mixed with marshmallows and butter and cooled in a pan cut into squares...when I was a kid I would eat them with sugar on them (the cereal with milk) or with Bananas. Yummy.

18. What would you do if you see saw $100 lying on the ground?

Try to find the owner. That still seems like a lot of money to me and it's wrong to keep it. I couldn't live with myself if I kept it. It would just feel wrong.

19. What items could you not go without during the day?

The internet, my car, my phone, food and my glasses. And my people.

20. What should you be doing right now?

Taking a shower and then doing my homework...instead I'm typing, talking to my cousin and procrastinating.

Ok so who to tag...well, I know no one...at least anyone who blogs who HASN'T been tagged so instead I'll say Sara and .Chris, but only because I'd want to see what Sara says and because Chris needs a jump start to blog

1 comment:

Sara said...

Then I'll do it! But it will take some time. I'm impressed that you have an ipod.