Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Spring

I have a serious case of spring fever today. And I? Love it!

The sun was out at 7 when I unlocked the office door this morning, the sun shone all day today and now, at 7:10, it is still shining. Love it love it love it!

Which means it will probably snow this weekend.

But I will not think of snow, or darkness, or cold, like the kind that kept me awake last night and forced me to put on another blanket on the bed. Nope, I will think spring today. Happiness abounds!

Added to all this, I have finished choosing my photos for my final critique tomorrow night in class. SOO glad to have this class over. This critique has been hanging over my head for weeks!!! Then it's the last class for my Cake course at Michael's on Tuesday night and then I am done with school!

I'm also looking forward to this weekend. It's the first one in a long time with no company, no travel, no events, nothing to do but do some spring cleaning, some spring organizing, some spring crafting, some spring springing! Can't wait!

No comments: