Sunday, February 17, 2008

Ugh



Ugh is the only word I can describe the weather as. This would be the third storm system this month to come rolling through the central Great Lakes region. The first two dumped a pile of snow (one dumping saw me driving up to London to see the family) and today's is a lovely icy rain dumping.

I had planned to trip on over to the Detroit area to hit Joanns and Michaels to pick up a few supplies for my cake class but will probably have to wait.

Lots of family here this weekend to remember my uncle's sister who passed away a few weeks ago. It was a bittersweet party last night out at her best friend's cottage as we all remembered, shared stories and enjoyed good food. It's been nice to spend time with my cousins and their families.

Probably going to spend my day crafting and working on a few projects. Tomorrow will be the day I go and get my supplies I need. Hopefully the roads will be cleared up by then.

No comments: