Not sure where this came from but hey, it's pretty fun!
1. If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say?
Say? Please call the pope, and get me some smelling salts.
2. When was the last time you flew in a plane? January 2 from Dallas/Fort Worth to Detroit
3. What did the last text message you sent say? Sent you a job
4. What features do you find most attractive in the opposite sex? Nice teeth, good laugh, great personality.
5. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future? Pay off my last student loan.
6. Shoe size? 7 1/2
7. Been to Mexico? No
8. When is the last time you had a massage? Yesterday
9. What was the last TV show you watched? Good Morning America
10. What are your plans for the weekend? Just got back from 27 Dresses, sleeping in, playing with my craft crap and sleeping in.
11. If your significant other asked you to marry them TODAY what would you say? I'd say, nice to meet you significant other, you want to WHAT?
12. What is in the back seat of your car right now? A bag full of stuff I really should bring in.
13. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Starting my car so it could warm up and melt the three inches of snow off of it.
14. If you could marry any celebrity today who would it be? Dude, Gerard Butler, all the way.
15. Have you ever been to a strip club? Yes
16. What is the best ice cream flavor? Laura Secord Chocolate Chip or Baskin Robbins Gold Medal Ribbon
17. What is the last sporting event you watched? The Super Bowl
18. Ever go camping? Unfortunately
19. Last phone call? To GM Customer Service where they told me that they would not explore lease termination options right now because my car had been fixed even though it wasn't under warranty.
20. Are you allergic to anything? Yes, lots of stuff.
21. What is one thing you have learned about life recently? That sometimes good things DO happen to good people.
22. What do you do at work? Write "propdaganda" and design the odd logo.
23. What is your mom's name? Linda or Marg, depending on if you're the principal or a friend.
24. Ever cried for no reason? This isn't normal?
25. Can you do the Crank Dat dance? Not very well.
26. What is your favorite color to wear? Red
27. What is the longest plane ride you have ever been on? DFW to Detroit August 2006, oh wait, you meant figuratively....Amsterdam to Washington Dulles
28. What is the longest road trip you have ever taken? NYC to London, January 2004, don't ask.
29. What are your turn-offs? People who drive Hummers. In the city. Very slowly.
30. What was your last alcoholic beverage? Champagne, new year's eve.
31. What are you craving right now? Nothing, I just had a low fat sub and some light jello pudding with fat free cool whip.