Sunday, March 11, 2007

Out of Nothing at All

I did have plans to crop all weekend. That sort of fell by the wayside of course. It might have had something to do with the fact that we had company and I just didn't get around to it. Then today, when I wanted to crop, and got all organized to crop, I got the lazies. And didn't crop. So instead, photos of projects I've completed in the last little while that I've finally gotten around to capturing on film. I guess I could go into the mini album cropping mode. Because that's simple and easy to do.
This started out as a Seven Gypsies accordian book. But quickly became a Lesley original book with holes and binder clips at the top instead. It's an "either side" kind of book. On one side, my older niece, on the other side, the younger one.



























No comments: