Thursday, September 06, 2007

A New Era

I'm sure I've been a little vague lately and that's a given. I'm going to be still more vague, but that's for protection. Let's just say this: there is a new era dawning in my life and it's really nice.

One element of my life that has been causing me great stress has been removed. Someone in my life who has caused me this stress is now gone and I am very happy. To the point where I was actually able to sleep this week without worrying about conversations that may or may not happen, comments that may or may not be made, and responses that I may or may not have needed to have handy. Two of us cleaned out and cleaned up and it's the start of a fresh new time which is really nice. I'm very happy this week and it's a really good thing.

Yes, happiness abounds around here lately and it's really really nice.

1 comment:

Mary said...

can't wait to hear the news! :)