Sunday, September 16, 2007

Idle Hands

I've been a bit busy the last couple of weeks. Coming back from vacation was good to get back into a normal schedule, but that has also meant getting back into a swing of things. And of course with the new season there is a bit of organizing to do. I had to pull out my winter clothes and decide what was ready for retirement and what needed to be hung up. I was also up in London for a few days extra to take the girls to see Hilary Duff (great show, and we met la Duff afterwards outside) and various other tasks that needed to be completed. Including going to the fair (deep fried mars bars are evil but taste oh so good).

The other news I alluded to recently was a former coworker who left a few weeks ago. It has been REALLY nice not having that around the office. So we've been busy cleaning out, organizing and getting ready for the next round of stuff going on. I can safely say that the work environment has vastly improved in the last two weeks.

I'm off to Scraptivity this weekend in the Bloor West area of Toronto. Looking forward to that. I'm doing a make 'n' take for the ladies there with all the fabulous Luxe stuff. I'm pretty excited to do that. And I'm sure some neat things will make it into my shopping bag...I'm also off to celebrate the girlies birthdays with them. Have fun stuff for them for their birthday.

Then we'll be into October. Which means Thanksgiving...frost...apple picking...and all the good things I love about fall.

No comments: